Birth Doula Services:
- I will get to know you throughout your pregnancy and get to know what you really want for your labour and childbirth experience;
- I will be on call 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your due date and accompany you in labour;
- My previous experience as a midwife makes me an expert of childbirth and I will be able to explain anything that you may be uncertain of;
- I will be supporting both you and your partner;
- I will strive to help you and your partner to self- advocate for the birth experience you want.
The Standard Package – $1500 (+HST)
- 2 Prenatal visits to discuss your needs and desires;
- Provide assistance in creating a birth plan/wish list;
- Helping parents prepare for labour and birth;
- Review coping strategies and answer any questions;
- Support by telephone and email as needed during pregnancy and immediate postpartum 24 hour on-call availability from 2 weeks before your estimated due date;
- Labour support from the beginning of active labour (or earlier if needed) at home or at the hospital;
- Emotional, physical and informational support during labour, birth and up to two hours after the birth of your baby;
- One at home postpartum (2 Hours) visit within 2 weeks of birth to see how you are doing and provide additional support and resources.
Ready to book an appointment?
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.